*!* DOWN-UNDER DEALS *!* FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide *!*
*!* DOWN-UNDER DEALS *!* FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide *!*
DOWN-UNDER DEALS.COM.AU, referred to below as DOWN-UNDER DEALS, is an online distributor of consumer goods and a referring platform.
Personal information that we collect and how.
The personal information we collect from you and hold includes information that is necessary in order for us to offer goods or services to you and to delivery these goods and services. This includes your Name, Address, Telephone Number and E-mail address.
We collect personal information directly from you and will NOT be given to any Third Party Ever. Your order details will be wiped from our database once delivery confirmation has been received by DOWN-UNDER DEALS, either from the customer or Delivery Courier Service.
Personal information is also collected directly from you via a series of forms which you complete including:
a) Membership Registration
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information (email address) and may occasionally require demographic information. At this time you may withhold certain information if you so wish such as your real name and act under a pseudonym. We do not require any other personal information at this stage.
b) Passwords – MEMBER’S SECTION.
c) Address and telephone number
When you place an order on our website or via our mobile Apps we will require you to insert your address and telephone number and any other information relevant to your order, including your payment information and information on your payment method. At this time we may require you to provide us with your full name and not rely on any pseudonym you may have used to access the website. We will require your full postal address and in some circumstances we are unable to rely on or delivery to a P.O. Box. We also require your telephone number in order to contact you regarding the order or service that you have purchased or for other reasons.
We may require further personal information and will prompt you to supply us with that information such as your address and contact details when you place an order as detailed above.
How we hold your personal information.
Information that we hold about you is held in a firewall protected, restricted user access database. We carry out regular user access audits, access logging and daily PCI scanning.
How we ensure we have accurate information.
We rely upon you to correctly insert your personal information and provide you with the ability both to view and to amend that personal information as detailed below.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- In order to send you offers of goods and services that you have opted in to receive from us via e-mail. You can choose to opt out of us using your personal information for future direct marketing by selecting the unsubscribe option on any of the e-mails that we send to you. You can also select unsubscribe on our website or apps, contact us via our Contact page and request to be unsubscribed.
- In order to allow you to access our website and view the offers that we have made.
- In order to contact you via reasonable means to verify and confirm or discuss purchases for goods or services that you have made.
- In order to complete or fulfill via any reasonable means an order of goods or services that you have made from us.
- In order to respond to your inquiries and to do the things you have asked us to do.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to deliver goods or services that you have purchased from our website. We disclose this personal information only to ensure that we complete the primary purpose for holding your personal information and for no other reason. The list of potential recipients of your personal information includes the following, some of which may include overseas disclosure (also detailed subsequently);
A supplier who requires your personal information to complete a delivery or service where that supplier is delivering the goods or providing a service to you on our behalf.
Postal and Courier companies who are contracted to complete a delivery service on our behalf receive a manifest which includes names, addresses and where necessary telephone numbers in order to contact you to complete delivery.
Customs documents may also contain your personal details when you are purchasing from a sale that is fulfilled from overseas.
In addition we also print your personal information on the parcels but we do not publish this information or make it available for any other purpose other than to ensure the delivery of goods.
Overseas Use or Disclosure of information
DOWN-UNDER DEALS is part of The Care Army Group and we have offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, The Philippines, Thailand, China, USA, and the European Union.
- marketing goods or services to you that you have opted in to
- to contact you regarding a specific order you have made
- to respond to a request you have made to be contacted by us.
Allowed exceptions to the aforementioned disclosure limitations
We never sell, rent or use your personal information or disclose any personal information other than for the above reasons or other than where we are required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order to do so.
Invite a friend
DOWN-UNDER Deals & RobboDaYobbo.com.au, uses e-commerce technology, and accept PayPal, to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 128-bit encryption technology.
DOWN-UNDER DEALS mostly uses "session" cookies, which are removed from your computer once you leave DOWN-UNDER DEALS. These are used so our service can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently. The technology we use (Microsoft .NET), requires the use of session cookies. Session cookies expire and are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on DOWN-UNDER DEALS.
DOWN-UNDER DEALS also uses persistent cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit DOWN-UNDER DEALS each month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users on DOWN-UNDER DEALS and help us identify users abusing the DOWN-UNDER DEALS service.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page as soon as possible.
Updates to our information practices